- Your Community
- Options for Everyone
Options for Everyone
Options for Everyone to Get Around the Valley
King County Metro Bus - Route 208
King County Metro Bus Route 208 will connect North Bend and Snoqualmie riders to the Issaquah Transit Center for regional connections and transfers.
- Service runs Monday-Saturday.
- For questions or more information about services, call 206-553-3000.
Snoqualmie Valley Transportation (SVT)
- A transportation provider dedicated to the Snoqualmie Valley. Door-to-Door and fixed routes services available to the general public, cover North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Carnation, Duvall, and Monroe. Wheelchair-lift and bike rack equipped shuttles. Call 425-888-7001 for questions or assistance. Services run Monday-Friday.
- Valley Shuttle, a service that connects riders from North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Carnation and Duvall using the Metro bus stops.
- Cedar Falls Loop, a service that connects riders from downtown North Bend to Wilderness Rim, Rattlesnake Lake, and Riverbend.
- North Bend/Snoqualmie Shuttle, a new service as of 1/24/2022, that connects North Bend, Snoqualmie core, and Snoqualmie Ridge. Monday-Friday, 6:00am – 9pm.
- Door-to-door, requires advance scheduling. Daily routes vary depending on requests from other riders using the shared-ride bus. The service is available to general public, no application or eligibility required. Call 425-888-7001 for scheduling requests.
- Join an existing commute group or start your own commute group. Vanpool is an option for employees to get to and from their jobs in the Snoqualmie Valley. For more information call 206-625-4500.