Forms Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Start Service - Buyer


  1. 1. Step One
  2. 2. Start New Utility Service
  3. 3. Signature Page
  • Step One

    1. Instructions

      Use this form to start utility service if you are the buyer of the property. Water is not turned off between owners, but the account is taken out of the seller's name on the day escrow closes and put into the buyer's name the following day. Utilities provided by the City of Snoqualmie are Water, Sewer and Storm Water. For Garbage and Power, please contact Waste Management and Puget Sound Energy. If you are a tenant and want to start service, please ask the owner of the property to fill out the Start Service for Tenants form. For questions, email Heather Florida: or call 425.766.3700