Report a Streetlight Problem/Outage

Most street lighting in the City of Snoqualmie is maintained by Puget Sound Energy (PSE). 

To report a streetlight outage or problem in your neighborhood, please visit PSE to fill out and submit a Report a Streetlight Problem form at:

During regular hours business hours, you may also call the Public Works main office at 425-831-4919. After hours please leave a message with a description of the problem and a phone number where you may be contacted. 

**Please note that most often you will be referred to Puget Sound Energy to submit the above form.**