For the safety and enjoyment of all trail users, please follow the Parks and Recreation Department rules (PDF). Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Trails and parks are open from dawn to dusk. Do not use trails before or after regular park hours.
- Use trails at your own risk. If you have a medical or other emergency, call 911 immediately.
- If you see an issue with the trail such as vandalism, obstacles, etc., please report it to the Parks and Recreation Department at 425-831-5784.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed on any trails in Snoqualmie. Horses are only allowed on the multi-purpose trails in Snoqualmie Ridge.
- Any person responsible for a dog on any city trail shall keep the dog on a leash reined in to within four (4) feet of the responsible person whenever it approaches or is approached by another trail user.
- Owners shall be responsible for removing all dog and horse waste.
- Pedestrians on a city trail shall remain as near to the right side of the trail as practical.
- On multi-purpose trails, cyclists yield to equestrians, cyclists yield to joggers, joggers yield to equestrians and joggers yield to walkers.
- Trail users should not be more than two abreast when this action will impede other traffic on the trail. Trail users should leave ample room on the trail for other users to pass safely.
- Cyclists are required to wear helmets. Unless otherwise posted, the speed limit for cyclists on trails is 10 miles per hour. Cyclists will at all times exercise the highest degree of care to avoid colliding with another trail user.