Human Resources Department
The City of Snoqualmie is a great place to work with generous benefits packages, competitive wages and salaries, and a dedication to work/life balance. Our employment priorities are to provide a healthy work environment, employee well-being, and support of personal and professional growth.
Communications Coordinator - The Communications Coordinator / PIO develops and implements a comprehensive and effective media, promotional and public information program to address external and internal audiences, while establishing and maintaining favorable relations with the Community leaders, the media, and internal stakeholders. Learn more and apply. Closing date is October 15.
Project Engineer - Performs professional engineering on construction project management of Capital Improvement Projects (CIPs). Work involves successfully leading multiple CIPs through all phases, along with overseeing work of project contractor and consultants. Position closes October 15. Learn more and apply.
If you are interested in our job openings, please contact Amanda Bossard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The City of Snoqualmie is an equal opportunity employer.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Orthodontia, and Vision Insurance Premiums for Employee and Dependents
- 100% Paid Life Insurance for Employee
- Membership in Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) or LEOFF System
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year (includes 2 Floating Holidays)
- Family & Medical Leave