Human Resources Department
The City of Snoqualmie is a great place to work with generous benefits packages, competitive wages and salaries, and a dedication to work/life balance. Our employment priorities are to provide a healthy work environment, employee well-being, and support of personal and professional growth.
City Clerk/Executive Assistant - The City of Snoqualmie is hiring a City Clerk/Executive Assistant position to perform executive level assistance to the Mayor and City Administrator as well as duties of City Clerk. Work involves planning, organizing and initiating tasks under limited direction, including attending City Council meetings and recording minutes. Learn more and apply.
If you are interested in our job openings, please contact Mandy Bossard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Work With Us!
The City of Snoqualmie is an equal opportunity employer.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Orthodontia, and Vision Insurance Premiums for Employee and Dependents
- 100% Paid Life Insurance for Employee
- Membership in Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS) or LEOFF System
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year (includes 2 Floating Holidays)
- Family & Medical Leave
*See ’Fire Department Jobs’ and ’Police Department Jobs’ pages for more information about those departments’ benefits.