Mayor Katherine Ross
Mayor Katherine Ross | Email Mayor Ross | Term Expires: 12/31/2025
For nearly two decades, I have made a home in Snoqualmie with my husband where we have raised our twin daughters. My girls started kindergarten here and graduated from Mount Si High School. During this time, I volunteered in our schools, Snoqualmie city committees and non-profit organizations in the Valley.
My four years on City Council, nearly two decades of community service and close to 20 years in business management have prepared me to be an effective leader for Snoqualmie.
As Mayor, I will ensure a fiscally sustainable budget, protect the quality levels of service, provide a friendly economic environment for our businesses, facilitate affordable housing for our workforce, seniors and grown children, support options to expand the community center with a pool, and work with regional leaders to access funding for resurfacing the Snoqualmie Parkway, and complete improvements to I90/SR18 intersection and widening SR18.
I am honored to serve our residents as your Mayor. I will take a balanced, pragmatic approach to issues and make decisions that will preserve the heritage, culture, and lifestyle of our community.
Service in 2022:
- Snoqualmie Valley Governments Association (SVGA), President: This organization was established to foster cooperation and partnerships between Snoqualmie Valley government agencies.
- Snoqualmie Valley Government Association (SVGA) Transportation Committee: This committee represents and advocates for common transportation and transit solutions to serve the Snoqualmie Valley.
- Sound Cities Association (SCA) Regional Transit Committee (RTC) Representative: SCA represents 38 cities of King County
- King County Flood District Advisory Committee Member: This committee is composed of elected officials from throughout King County and is charged with making recommendations to the Board of Supervisors related to the annual budget, including capital improvement program and funding levels.
- Certificate of Municipal Leadership