Housing is one of the fourteen goals of the Washington State Growth Management Act (GMA) for city comprehensive plans: Encourage the availability of affordable housing to all economic segments of the population of the state, promote a variety of residential densities and housing types, and encourage preservation of existing housing stock.
The City of Snoqualmie Comprehensive Plan Housing Element considers the supply and condition of existing housing and analyzes housing needs for the City's current and projected population.
Element 4 - Housing
Element 4 Table of Contents:
- Driving factors for housing
- Projected housing needs/capacity
- Identification of land for housing
- Housing stock inventory and analysis
- Floodway and floodplain housing
- Affordable housing
- Residential owners associations
- Housing diversity and jobs/housing balance
- Housing and the environment