The Public Safety Committee is responsible for police, fire, and emergency management services.
- Meets on the Monday prior to each Council Meeting at 5 p.m.
- (If the scheduled Monday meeting lands on a City holiday, then the meeting will be held on Tuesday of that week.)
- Via Zoom and Dial-In; see agendas for meeting access information
- Sign up for 'Notify Me' to receive agendas and meeting access info.
Calendar | Current Agenda | Agendas & Minutes | Video Recordings
**As of August 1, 2022, all committee and commission agendas and minutes can be found at https://snoqualmie-wa.municodemeetings.com/. Agendas and minutes prior to Aug. 1, 2022 are located in the 'Agenda & Minutes' link above**
Members - 2022
- Council Member Cara Christensen, Chair
- Council Member Ethan Benson
- Council Member Rob Wotton
** Please Note: As of June 2022, City Council Public Safety Committee Meeting recordings can be found on the City's YouTube Channel by clicking the 'Video Recordings' link above**