The Parks & Public Works Committee is responsible for matters related to parks, trails, water, sewer and streets.
- Meets on the Tuesday prior to each Council Meeting at 5 p.m.
- Via Zoom and Dial-In
- Sign up for 'Notify Me' to receive agendas and meeting access info.
Calendar | Current Agenda | Agendas & Minutes | Video Recordings
**As of August 1, 2022, all committee and commission agendas and minutes can be found at https://snoqualmie-wa.municodemeetings.com/. Agendas and minutes prior to Aug. 1, 2022 are located in the 'Agenda & Minutes' link above**
Members - 2023
- Council Member Ethan Benson, Chair
- Council Member Bryan Holloway
- Council Member Jolyon Johnson
City Clerk | 425-888-8016
** Please Note: As of June 2022, City Council Parks & Public Works Committee Meeting recordings can be found on the City's YouTube Channel by clicking the 'Video Recordings' link above**