Economic Development Commission
- Meets on the third Wednesday of each month.
- 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Via Zoom and Dial-In; See agendas for meeting access information
- Sign up for 'Notify Me' to receive agendas and meeting access info.
**As of August 1, 2022, all committee and commission agendas can be found at https://snoqualmie-wa.municodemeetings.com/. Agendas prior to Aug. 1, 2022 are located in the 'Agenda & Minutes' link above**
**Please Note: Beginning June 2022, all Commission Meeting recordings can be found on the City's YouTube channel by clicking the 'Video Recordings' link above**
|*||Council Member James Mayhew|
|*||Kelly Coughlin, Chamber of Commerce|
[* Ex-officio non-voting member]
The Economic Development Commission consists of seven members, who reside within the city and/or own or operate a business within the Snoqualmie business community. They are appointed by the mayor, subject to confirmation by the City Council. Economic Development Commission members serve two-year terms.
The Economic Development Commission has the following duties:
- To hold regular public meetings
- To prepare an economic development element for the Snoqualmie vicinity comprehensive plan and from time to time to recommend amendments thereto.
- To make periodic recommendations to planning commission and city council regarding the impact on economic development of the plans, policies and regulations of the city. The economic development element of the comprehensive plan establishes goals, policies, objectives, and provisions for economic growth and vitality and a high quality of life.
- To provide such other advice and recommendations to the mayor and city council regarding matters affecting economic development within the city as may be requested by mayor or city council.