General Police Services

Lost & Found Property

If you have lost an item, please call the Snoqualmie Police Records Department Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. to check if its been turned in. Contact the Records and Evidence Technicians at 425-888-3333.

If you find an item, please bring it to the Snoqualmie Police Department at 34825 SE Douglas Street in Snoqualmie from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or call 425-888-3333. The police officers and Evidence Technician will do their best to locate the owner and keep the item(s) safe for the required 60 days per the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 63.21.


Fingerprinting services at the Snoqualmie Police Department are only available for Concealed Pistol License applications by appointment. More Info

If applying for a Concealed Pistol License (CPL), fingerprinting services are needed for new applications and are only done for residents who live within the city limits of Snoqualmie or North Bend.  Requirements:

  • Government-issued photo identification

No-Contact Orders

The Snoqualmie Police Department is responsible for entering all orders that protect the residents within the Snoqualmie and North Bend city limits. These orders are sent to the department by the court or you may bring in a certified copy the court provided to you. To apply for an order, To apply for an order, contact your local district court.  An officer can attempt to serve the Respondent if they live or work within the city limits of Snoqualmie or North Bend.

Background Checks

Criminal convictions are public records and are available by contacting the Washington State Patrol at (360) 705-5100, or you can visit their WATCH program website.

Clearance Letters

A clearance letter, immigration letter or visa clearance letter is a document generated by the Snoqualmie Police Department for residents of Snoqualmie or North Bend. This letter states that a search of all of your names has been done and that you have no criminal record or there is a criminal record on file with the Snoqualmie Police Department. This document is often required by official agencies both within the United States and within several foreign governments and may be required for a variety of reasons.

You may apply for this letter in person during business hours, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. You are required to provide valid identification because your identity must be witnessed and notarized prior to performing the service.

This document only certifies the lack of or existence of records in the jurisdiction of the City of Snoqualmie or North Bend. If you require a more extensive background check, you will need to contact the Washington State Patrol Identification Section at (360) 705-5100 or visit their WATCH program website.

Online Motor Vehicle Collision Reporting (OMVCR)

The Washington State Patrol (WSP) Collision Records Section is allows people involved in a collision that was not investigated by law enforcement to complete and submit a collision report online. The collision report number is a key piece of information to have vehicles and/or property repaired. This web-based program has detailed instructions and FAQs about completing a collision report and allows users to print and/or save the completed report for personal records. More Information:

Vacation House Checks

If you are leaving town and want the Snoqualmie Police Department to check on your house, complete the Vacation House Check form and bring it to the department prior to your departure.